TITLE

PIECE
random ramblings and pictures

03 January 2012

Life Lately

My almost three year old cousin playing video games.

My BFF modeling her ear muffs at her birthday dinner.

Yummy Christmas time donut.

Dinner with college friends.


Mark and I.

with Mandy :)

Towson love.

Bestie.


A little chiminea action.
Lisa at the pig roast.


Mario and Mark braving the cold.

la caja china aka pig roasting box.

hot coals were perfect for roasting marshmallows and grilling churizo.

finished pig...delish!

pig.

surprise Christmas gift that made my night from Korinne.

Newest addition, Charlotte or Charlie.

The only way to relax.


Cute new bow ring from my aunt.

Tree at Mark's house.

Christmas Day.

Aumrita and Joe on Christmas day.

One of my lovely gifts.

handsome.


delicious dessert.

No comments: