TITLE

PIECE
random ramblings and pictures

22 February 2012

Valentine's Day Wrap Up

So this is a little late but I wanted to share my Valentine's Day! Usually we don't make a big deal about Valentine's Day, but this year Mark went a little overboard. 

On Monday, Mark sent flowers to my work, completely unexpected and so beautiful! 

Beautiful Flowers.
                                    
Mark loves to write creative notes to me which I adore. 

Note.

My favorite Rose.
That night, although I was still feeling a little under the weather, we went to our favorite restaurant for dinner, Black Market. Which gave me a chance to wear my new pink H&M blazer.  






During dinner, Mark gave me a charm for my Pandora bracelet. He always slips them on when I don't know, and of course he did it again. After a delicious dinner (seriously, you have to make the trip here) we had a mini photo shoot.




:)
Here is the awesome card I got Mark...
Card from Earthy Invites.
Then, on Tuesday, actual Valentine's Day, I get a frantic call from Mark asking where I am, of course I had left work to run to the bank, when I came back he had a delicious Strawberry shortcake from Ridgewells waiting for me...and another charm. Adorable. My co-workers and I both enjoyed this delicious treat!







Thanks for making this a great Valentine's Day Mark! <3


No comments: