TITLE

PIECE
random ramblings and pictures

23 February 2012

Lauren's Baby Shower


This past weekend was my beautiful friend Lauren's baby shower. Lauren and her hubby JT live in Florida, so I do not get to see her too often, which I wish wasn't the case, but it was great seeing her and many of my college friends, even if for a short period of time. 

Lauren's sister Lindsay did such a great job putting together the shower, it was so much fun. Here are some pictures. :)



Delicious cupcake cake.

Amy, Lauren, Allie, Nicole, Mandy and Me. Just missing Beth!

Cute mama to be.

A Little Blurry but I love their expressions. Opening the onsies Mandy and I made.

"My mom is a MILF"

Here they are. :p

After presents Lindsay read a "things Lauren said the night she conceived list". AKA random things Lauren said while opening gifts. 

AKA the funniest thing ever!


Blurry, but too funny not to add.


Lovely ladies.


Long arm shot, Amy has perfected it.

Baby bump picture.

Girls with little Bella.

Invite and party favor.

No comments: