TITLE

PIECE
random ramblings and pictures

28 November 2010

I want to dress only in J. Crew

J. Crew always has the most amazing clothes, so simple and elegant. Here are a few looks I am obsessed with right now, and with the holiday season started and holiday parties starting soon I am going to try to remake as many of these looks as I can!

I reallllllly want these pj's! 

Simple black dress accented with a cute belt and ADORABLE beige heels.

Gray on gray is so chic right now, and I love the fit of this suit, so casual.

Love the mustard colored skirt and obviously the infinity scarf.

Perfect holiday outfit.

Simple, school teacher-y, but great.

A sequined cardigan over a nice light top with dark jeans is a great winter/holiday look.

And these are some individual pieces I would LOVE to add to my closet right now:

Gray infinity scarf goes with everything.

Classy little pink bag is perfect for holiday parties.

This studded brown belt would be perfect over a light cardigan.

I am obsessed with these shoes, they have them in a few colors.

Simple cardigan, I love the color, I am also looking for  burgundy/maroon cardigan.


Photos: J. Crew

No comments: