TITLE

PIECE
random ramblings and pictures

21 March 2012

Matryoshka Collection


What do you collect? Is there a certain item or print that once you see it, you have to have it? Having a Russian background, I have always been attracted to matryoshka's. Recently I have noticed that they are everywhere. I wanted to share a few matryoshka themed things I own.



1. Laptop Bag - Etsy
2. Note cards - gift
3. Headphones - Urban Outfitters
4. Purse - gift
5. Key caps - Patina Stores
6. Key chain - vintage
7. Flask (decorative only) - Urban Outfitters
8. Hand Carved Matryoshka - gift from the Maldives
9. Picture Frame - Urban Outfitters
10. Necklace - Urban Outfitters
11. Long Sleeve Thermal - Nordstrom
12. Boy shorts - Urban Outfitters

This laptop case was a Christmas present from my mom, I absolutely love it. 

This necklace opens up like a little locket. 

These measuring cups are from Fred Flare. 

This carafe was a gift from Fred Flare. 

Close up of the shirt and flask.

Love all of the different prints.

Up close.



What kind of things do you collect??

No comments: